Site5

Menu

Support Forums

Theme didnot support submenu dropdown.

Home Forums WP Anniversary Theme didnot support submenu dropdown.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  1cliquemedia 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sagitt000

I created some submenu and it didn’t work. And besides, there’re some small bugs that easy to be found.

Next update, i suggest that fixing them, especially the submenu. Thank you! Your theme is great!

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey @sagitt000 I will check that menu. If I find a issue, we will fix it with next update.

Thanks
    Bulent

sagitt000

Awesome! Keep this theme better.

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey Again; I have checked the theme menu,  it supported only top level menu at this time. Finally its working without any bug and issue.

Thanks
    Bulent

sagitt000

Yeah, of course there’s no bug or issue of the menu if it supported only top level menu. But the thing i want is that it should support the submenu too.

bsahin
    Keymaster

Thanks for your suggestions we will consider them.

ali nasir

sir i’m newin wordpress…. My drop down menu isn’t working…. Although i have tried many steps but still no use.

Can you help me out?????

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey ali nasir, WP Anniversary not suppoerted dropdown menu.  WP Anniversary supported only top level menu. Please use wp nav menu system.

http://gyazo.com/a63fba19413c25b221d08c8c0dee9c1d.png?1361378097

mattz

Any plans on adding sub-menu support in the future?

Marqs
    Participant

Hello! So any idea to fix this problem? Theme is cool, but without submenus many users not used it yet, sorry.

1cliquemedia
    Participant

Too bad about this theme. Without a submenu, it’s virtually unusable. Had a client really fall in love with it, but had to go with another theme because it’s a shopping cart site and it needs submenus.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.