Site5

Menu

Support Forums

Slideshow

Home Forums SimpleBright Slideshow

Tagged: 

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  liuchunkai 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author

cypher0961

Hi Gabi, sorry I can see these now but I’m getting blank slider.Β  Works fine under Boldy Theme just not this one.

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

@aboutiz @cypher can you pls provide a link so we can take a look ? we suspect 2 things, but need to see the issue in action.

aboutiz

Thanks a lot for your quick answer !

Here’s my website : http://www.frederic-flanet.fr

Aboutiz

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Guys, as i see it a script is interrupted somewhere, so i forgot to ask you , do you have plugins installed and if so, can you deactivate them and see if this solves anything ? It might be a conflict with a plugin js script.

aboutiz

Gabi,

I don’t have any plugin, sorry πŸ™

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

One thing is sure, somehow the slider script doesnt load on your site. Not sure what can cause that but we will try to find out. We will let you know as soon as we can. Did you made any changes to the code on any php file? just asking to be clear about πŸ™‚

aboutiz

Normally not :/

Do you want me to send you in privat my Id/Password to check out the problem ?

jake1094

Hi!,

Same problem as above. Just loading animation is showing. Any help would be much appreciated. Great theme by the way!

Thanks! πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  jake1094.

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

We did a fix and we hope this will solve your issues. Just go and download the theme and reinstall it. Thanks.

jake1094

Thanks for the fast response. I have done a clean install of the theme and still the slider is only showing the loading image.

hashim
    Participant

jake you can check out the demo of this theme at Β http://demo.s5themes.com/simplenbright/

and check the source code of this demo. Look for code afterΒ <!– slider settings –> tag till the </body> tag. See if your theme has this code or not. If not then copy it from there and change the path of source to yours.

aboutiz

Still the same problem for me too πŸ™

Hashim, where exactly do we have to insert this code to try your solution ?

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

@aboutiz, your site seems to be on the older version. Pls double check, download again the theme, delete the old one and install the new one.

aboutiz

Hi Gabi ! Done… but seem’s to not working… I didn’t touch anything else and with the new, my first page menu looks broken ! ;(

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

@aboutiz, how have you installed it and removed the old one?Β  i see very strange things in your site source now…”simplebright New” and stuff like this in your paths ?? where are these coming from ? havent you just delete the old theme from admin, and upload the new zip via admin too ? You are doing something wrong there, it might just not be the theme πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.