Site5

Menu

Support Forums

Slideshow

Home Forums SimpleBright Slideshow

Tagged: 

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  liuchunkai 1 day, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

horst

Hey Te@m,

wich Slider Plugin do I have to download to have a working slideshow on my homepage?

BR

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Hey, you dont have to download any plugin. You just need to define the slides in your Admin Panel. There is a menu item on the left, Slider.

horst

hey,

mhh…. without a plugin, the slidesho dont works: http://test.sebastianhoff.com/ there is only the spinning loading circle.

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Just go to Theme Options > Slider  and select “Nivo Slider” and save . Pls do this and let me know if anything good happens. Thx.

horst

The display Slider checkbox is activated and the dropdown shows the nivo slider…. but unfortunately… no result 🙁

wordpress version is 3.2.1

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

But have you clicked the Save button ? Sorry, it is important for us to determine if this is a bug or not 🙂

horst

yes, sure I have 🙂 thats why I tried several slideshow plugins with nivo in the name but nothing gave me a proper result like in your demo page

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Are you sure you havent changed anything in any file ? We tested again on our side and it worked just fine. You can also try and update your WP to the latest version.

horst

yes – no changes in anything… its a clean new wordpress…. i tried to reinstall the theme, but nothing changed…

I’ll install the newest version of wp….maybe that helps 🙂

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

You just need to automatically update from admin 🙂 What version on WP are/were you on  ?

horst

i did the update and it works now with version 3.4.1 🙂

thx for your help

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Glad you solved it. You must have had  a pretty old WP version before if that was the issue 🙂

cypher0961

Hi, unfortunately I do not see the Slider > Add New Item menu.  Clean installation of WP version 3.4.1.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

This is pretty weird. Are you sure on this ? From the left menu in admin you dont see Slider ? And after clicking it you dont have an Add New button at the top? Maybe if you can post a link to an admin panel screenshot or something

aboutiz

Hi !

I’m sorry but i’ve got the same problem with a the spinning loading circle 🙁

I’ve got the 3.4.1 version, uploaded the photos correctly, selected “nivo slider” and checked the “save button”…

I don’t know what else I can do…

Tks for your help ! And sorry for my English, you’ve got a Happy French User 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.