Site5

Menu

Support Forums

slider is not working

Home Forums SimpleBright slider is not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 28 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  chanyuan 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

onkar

hi team,  as per the video in tutorial i have set 3 images in slider but they are not shown. please help me to figure out the problem so that i can run simple n bright theme on my website.

Regards

Onkar Singh

Bogdan Oasa
    Keymaster

Hello, can you give me your URL ?

ssssg

Hi,

Same problem in my website.I run the nivo slider with chmod the timthumb and cache folder in wp-content to 755.I added the 3 images.And not show any of them.

And i changed the old homepage-slider.php to in this code http://pastie.org/pastes/5983188/text

It says; “This is the slider. In order to have items here you need to create them in Admin > Slider section, on the left side menu. For proper display use images 960px x 370px.” after the changing code with the new one

Bogdan Oasa
    Keymaster

CHMOD cache in theme’s folder to 755, and timthumb.php to 644.

ssssg

Nothing is changed.But i want to say site dns forwarded to cloudflare.com . But now cloudflare is paused.I created the cache file in wp-content and set the chmod 755 is that ok ?

ssssg

Sorry i created the cache folder in wp-content folder with chmod 755. Where is the problem ?

ssssg

Problem solved. I created the cache folder in simplenbright theme folder. And changed the cache folder’s chmod to 777, timthumb.php to 644. It’s working now.

coolicious

i tried this, but it still not working :/…whats the problem!?

Bogdan Oasa
    Keymaster

make sure the cache folder is in the theme’s folder.. not directly in the THEMES folder.

domix
    Participant

i have the same problem , on my wamp server works evrything perfect, but when i put al on hosting server work, but when i add new picture to slider or new event to portofolio than don’t show picture and i get :Image cannot be loaded. Make sure the path is correct and image exist. but if i go on image url works.

coolicious

hmm…now it works. thanks. 🙂

but i have an other problem too…maybe you can help me there bvoasa pls -> http://www.s5themes.com/forums/topic/problems-with-simplebright-translate-slider/

domix
    Participant

i set permision 777 to wp-content, and still not working, like i said it work on wamp, but naot on hosting server, hmm waht  the problem ?

domix
    Participant

here is my site : http://turizem-kidricevo.eu/

domix
    Participant

i fixed the problem

For anyone having trouble with this message and the sticky doesnt solve it;

timthumb uses (row 825 – version 2.8.11):
    $docRoot = @$_SERVER[‘DOCUMENT_ROOT’];

Which is wrong for my host, had to manually set it to the correct path.
    $docRoot = ‘/domains/turizem-kidricevo.eu/public_html’;

salopspring

Hi @domix

Where/how did you make that change? I think I have the same issue.

A

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.