Site5

Menu

Support Forums

Red Clippy font change?

Home Forums Clippy Red Clippy font change?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  chanyuan 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Aeyes1

How to change the red Clippy font and all the red header fonts of posts ?  tried to find it in style.css but no luck sofar

Bogdan Oasa
    Keymaster

try adding in Theme Options -> Custom CSS

body,h1,h2,h3,h4 {color: red;}

restmin
    Participant

to change the titles of blog posts on the index page from the pink color add this with your color selection (my is teal)

.box h2.post-title a { color: rgb(0, 141, 205);}

greataussiepie
    Participant

Clippy is such a great theme but i need a bit of help, Can someone walk me through how to change the color of the red line at the top and the color of the Titles of each blog post and page?

Bogdan Oasa
    Keymaster

Hello,
    add in Theme Options -> Custom CSS

a {color: #000000}

Replace the color code to your needs.

greataussiepie
    Participant

Thank you for your response, but i cannot see Custom CSS inside Theme Options.

When i click on Theme Options it shows the Clippy options menu, which has tabs for General, Homepage, Tyography, Color Settings (color settings has a color picker but it does not seem to have an affect, is this the problem?) it also has Contact, Meta, Footer, Stats and Thumbnails. I have checked in all of these and could not find a place to input Custom CSS.

Am i inside the wrong theme options?

thanks.

Bogdan Oasa
    Keymaster

ok…
    Then, open css/style.css for editing, and replace on line 67, where it says color:#E93071;

Replace that code, save and reupload to your server.

greataussiepie
    Participant

Thanks so much, that worked for the Titles on each post and page. Any idea what line the color for the line at the very very top of the page is?

Bogdan Oasa
    Keymaster

Line 142, border-top:5px solid #E93071;

greataussiepie
    Participant

Thank you so much Bogdan, life saver!

jakecain7
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I tried to go to the editor but I don’t see any true CSS to edit. Here is the link to the stylesheet for my site: http://fundraisertonight.com/wp-content/themes/clippy/style.css

That is all I see when I go to editor and click on the Clippy CSS.

What am I missing?

bsahin
    Keymaster

jakecain7
    Participant

Guys – I figured it out. I was confused because when I went to “editor” and looked at the CSS, all I saw was:

“/*
    Theme Name: Clippy
    Theme URI: http://www.s5themes.com/theme/clippy/
    Description: Check Clippy Documentation in case you need directions or get support from Forum.
    Author: Site5.com
    Author URI: http://gk.site5.com/t/606
    Version: 1.0.0
    */”

I still can’t find the entire CSS, but what I did to change the pink border at the top and the pink post title/link text was under Appearance there is a separate link for “Edit CSS” where you can just add stuff to overwrite the default settings. I added this to change both of those items to a green color:

a {
    text-decoration: none;
    color: #3B8686;
    }

.header-container {
    border-top: 5px solid #3B8686;
    }

It worked like a charm: http://www.fundraisertonight.com

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hi Guys, you can to edit that file (css/style.css) via FTP. Otherwise you can’t see the style.css in the css folder. FTP more than safe and right way to do it 🙂 You can connect your hosting account via filezilla ftp client.

cutanddryblog
    Participant

I found the /wp-content/themes/clippy/css/style.css through my FTP. I saved a version on my computer, edited the colors and transferred it back to the site. However,there was no change.. any help on this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.