Site5

Menu

Support Forums

Problem with all images

Home Forums SimpleCorp Problem with all images

Tagged: 

This topic contains 44 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  davidparker3132 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

adhityafernando
    Participant

Hi..
    Please help me, i have problem in appyling images almost is every place. It doesn’t work.
    I tried to add homepage slider image but it doesn’t appear proportionally, as well in header image on page it doesn’t show up at all.
    Please check my website http://www.adhityafernando.com

I beg your help 🙂
    Regards from Indonesia

Guido
    Participant

Hi,

At my place your link/url doesn’t work.. Are you sure this is a valid link/url?

Guido

adhityafernando
    Participant

Hi Guido, thanks for your reply.
    That’s valid, it works here. If I can attach screenschoot of my website here..

Website

Guido
    Participant

Hi,

I guess it’s blocked here (Europe) or something. I’m beeing redirected to my default search engine (Google).

If no images are displayed at your site (if you only see a red X), I guess there’s an issue with your imagepath in your WP media library.

Guido

adhityafernando
    Participant

Hi Guido, I’m so helpful with your reply.
    Here is the screenshoot of my homepage where the slide images doesn’t appear. The slide caption is appear but not the image.
    Please check this link: http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af4/Adhitya_Fernando/Doesntwork_zps1a8ba022.jpg

Warm regards,
    Adhitya

Guido
    Participant

If only slides are not visible, please check if you have a folder called ‘cache’ in the main folder of our theme and if the read/write settings are 777.
    If not, that’s the problem (I’m pretty sure), so please create one and 777 it.

Guido

adhityafernando
    Participant

Thanks Guido,
    Frankly I’n newbie in wordpress. Where could I find the main folder you meant? is it on file manager in my Cpanel or where?
    how to create it and how to write 777.
    I’m sorry that I’m make you work more just for this question. I beg your help.

Guido
    Participant

It’s located in the theme folder (SimpleCorp), so I guess you go there via your ‘cpanel’ or via FTP. If you cannot find this folder (cache) you need to create one.

Every folder and file has particular read/write permissions (chmod), for me it’s difficult to explain how you can change it, because I use another file management system.

NOTE: I now notice you are using simplecorp and I had problems with other themes (SimpleBright and Boldy) but they use another type of slider. So I’m a little bit worried if this is the real problem…

Guido

Guido
    Participant

Btw, when you at page Slides in your Dashboard, do you see the slide images on the right?
    And you did set slider at Theme Options > Slider?

I think folder ‘cache’ is not relevant in this theme, sorry.

Guido

adhityafernando
    Participant

No, I don’t see slide images on the right of my dashboard.
    Yes I already set it.
    I don’t know how to make it work, but I don’t want to change to another theme.
    ooh…how poor I am.

Guido
    Participant

You did not forget adding slide image there? If not, please screenshot.

Unfortunately I have no access to your site at all, it’s blocked here, so this is pretty annoying ;-).

Guido

adhityafernando
    Participant

adhityafernando
    Participant

It would be easier if you can acces my website…hmm.

Guido
    Participant

Wait… If you click blue button ‘Add Media’ and select a pic from media library (or pc), take a look at the Link URL: it might be empty.

Click on File URL to display URL again and after that you can include the pic.

Guido

adhityafernando
    Participant

Woooooowww great! Thank you, it works!
    You are awesome!

We need to click link URL beforehand.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.