Support Forums

(!) Notices

Home Forums Dreamland (!) Notices

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mk5487 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have all these (!) notices that come up when I try to customize any of the options.

I have tried to take them away but they dont go. I have followed the instruction like get_theme_ to wp_theme_. That is working because it cant be found.

I have this in a lot of the themes. It is driving me mad.

Please can someone help

Hey @sydkan please use theme options instead of customize part.

If you’re frustrated about your lack of sexual appetite, try to go easy on yourself. Everyone’s body is different. There is no “normal” level of sex drive. Mineral foundation bestows quality non-irritating coverage to even the most sensitive skin. Lasting color, without the irritating chemicals and perfumes used in most cosmetics, means less cost for the consumer. Multi-purpose mineral foundation powder can be applied as an eye shadow, blush, cover-up, or foundation.

Skinny jeans and tight clothing are designed for women who are really skinny and have the body to look good in them. Skirts and dresses need to be chosen wisely also. Be sure if you are overweight to wear a dress with a waist. This is a perfect “girl about town” look. She has an effortless cool vibe to her, inspired by the boho glam looks from the Spring 2015 runways. When trying out this look, place the faux fur vest over a long-flowing untucked blouse (nothing too short or too tight; this look is all about playing with proportions).

The 925,.925 or Sterling Silver marks shows that the silver jewelry you are buying is not silver plated and not an imitation made with other white colored metal alloys. At the same time, if you find a mark higher than the recommended 92.5%, avoid buying the piece as it will be too soft. It can’t endure everyday wear and is not worth the money spent,

Frankly speaking, I used to hold a prejudice against Coach. The reason is simple yet ridicule. It is established in 1941, over a century after the birth of another luxury brand HermēŒ«s, but it takes the similar logo. And if, like me, you haven’t devoured an entire library of pregnancy books, spines and all, before becoming pregnant you can be blissfully ignorant of the things that can go wrong with pregnancy. And even if you do like to be prepared for all eventualities, in the effort to remain positive and uplifting, to convey the joy of pregnancy, most of the pregnancy books devote little coverage to topics such as what to expect during miscarriage or what a miscarriage looks like. For that you need to go straight to the books entitled ‘Miscarriage’ and who, when newly pregnant, is doing that, no matter what paranoid tendencies they may possess? Even when I was finally pregnant again after my first miscarriage I was not tempted.

Their polos are great. The expansion is based on a major shift in how young Europeans think about American fashion. In countries where protests used louis vuitton for sale against globalization were common a decade ago, American retailers are being welcomed by screaming fans and their credit cards,Young people here don’t think badly about America – we’re American in our heads, said Mathilde Feuille, 17, who waited about four and a half hours the day the Abercrombie store first opened

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.