Site5

Menu

Support Forums

Not able to add new items to slider

Home Forums Boldy Not able to add new items to slider

Tagged: 

This topic contains 67 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  liuchunkai 22 hours, 12 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey John; are you still on Tablet ? I will try to test on tablet and let you know the results.

Anonymous

No Bulent, I don’t work on a tablet. 99,9% on a pc!

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey John, can you try to change this :

wp-content/themes/boldy/admin/js/site5mediauploader.js

with:

http://pastebin.com/pLxnwNsa

Anonymous

Hello Bulent, I have changed the js but still not working. I have tried it with Google Chrome and MS IE…

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hello John, it’s very strange!. I have tested slider, portfolio adding process and also  js side. its working properly!. Chrome, IE, FF and others…

Anonymous

Bulent, what is your e-mail address? As listed in the language file?

robholla

Is it just slider images you can’t add?

All of a sudden I can’t update anything in Theme Options, was working fine an hour ago and now all gone…

Anonymous

Yes, I can’t add images via file or library to a new or old slider item. I am having the problem on my Dell laptop with Windows Vista Ultimate and every browser, and on our iPad.

Same problem.

robholla

Have now abandoned Boldy for another  🙁

Anonymous

Bulent, can you help me with my problem?

Anonymous

I have tried it on somebody’s else’s computer. Still not able to add images to a slider item. And also not able to change images of excisting slider items!

Anonymous

Hello Bulent,

Is it possible that the Boldy theme “add media to slider item” is conflicting with one or more plugins? I am using the plugins Akismet, Fast Secure Contact Form, Google XML Sitemaps and “MediaElement.js – HTML5 Audio and Video”. Can you test this for me?

chain_d@hotmail.com
    Participant

no slide display images

jessical22
    Participant

I’m having the same problem.  The slider images and portfolio thumbnail images have not worked for me since I installed the theme.  The process to select an images is simple (as stated above); however, nothing happens when I select media to insert.

Is there a fix for this issue?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.