Site5

Menu

Support Forums

Not able to add new items to slider

Home Forums Boldy Not able to add new items to slider

This topic contains 82 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  damaisantoso 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am using WP3.5 en Boldy 2.0.5.

I cannot add images to my slider. I uploaded several images by clicking add media but once the image is uploaded and I selected one, I automatically return to the page Add New Slider Item and the image is not shown. Can someone please assist?

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey; please download a fresh copy and make sure up to date  your theme files. Also maybe can you send me a secreenshot or screenr video ? I will assist to you.

Anonymous

All of a sudden it works again…!?!?

bsahin
    Keymaster

I think you have temporary browser cache issue or something like this.

Anonymous

It reoccured. I am not able to add images to my slider anymore…

What seems to be the problem?

Anonymous

I have tried it with IE, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.

bsahin
    Keymaster

As I said please share your website or screenshots. your issue not normal everything works suddenly and not work suddenly..

Anonymous

bsahin
    Keymaster

I didn’t see any problem on your website. If you get error again please take a screenshots and post them here.

Anonymous

I dont receive errors. I am just not able to add new items to the slider. When I select a new picture nothing happens.

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey please read the documentation : http://www.s5themes.com/documentation/boldy/ also slider item adding process is very basic.

1. Click “Add New Item” on left side Slider Section ( when in wp-admin)

2. Click “Add media” button and upload image from your computer or select image from library. http://gyazo.com/d6e9d7d5dcc5455914be411e09d21e6e

3. Just click “Insert Into Post” button

thats all.

Anonymous

I know how it works, but the choosen image will not appear in the add item screen. I am now working on a tablet, and still it doesn’t work…

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey I have never tested with a tablet, but I think it should work properly.  (I think Chrome or Safari) . Maybe you can continue without “add item screen” and then save.  Than see the results. By the way I will check with tablet or like. Please let me know the browser type.

Anonymous

I have tried it with IE, Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Still not working. The chosen image will not appear in the Add New Slider Item screen…

Anonymous

Is there anybody else with the same problem?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.