Site5

Menu

Support Forums

Different problem

Home Forums Shortnotes Different problem

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  almasdar 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jackpot

Hi Gabi,

i have check different problem:

1) The tab (WordPress SEO di Yoast,Aside Settings,Quote Settings,Link Settings,Image Setting…) after save draft and see preview are missing.

2) In the home page the article isn’t shorted automatically.

3) The tab READ MORE is in the tag area.

4) The evidence image on the article isn’t display on the home page.

5) The article in the home page isn’t clickable to original link article with the full article.

Thx

LS

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Not sure exactly what you mean. Are you talking about the plugin fields on the post edit page ? or?

2. They are not supposed to, you need to use “more” feature in the editor

3. You are right. To fix this just go to style.css, look for “article .tags” and add “clear:both;float:left;” to its attibutes.

4. What do you mean by evidence image ? Not sure i understand. If you mean “featured image”, the theme was not meant to work like this.

5. For these kinds of cusiom posts formats the idea is not to have to enter a details page, so in case you want to comment, the comments link on the left side will take you to the details page comments.. For standard post you can have the Read More button.

This was meant to be a tumblog style theme, not a regular blog theme. That’s why some regular functionality is not quite the same as a standard theme.

Jackpot

Hi Gabi,

1) I talking about the post edit page. The function box after save the draft are missing. Then i do reflag in the “screen setup” in the wordpress edit post page.

2) OK, i have understand.

3) OK, i have fixed it.

4) OK, i have understand.

5) OK, i have understand.

The theme it’s very nice…;-) check the point 1.

Thx

LS

Jackpot

Hi Gabi,

sorry do you have checked the point 1?

Thx

LS

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Sorry, not yet. But in them meantime pls make the update described on this topic : http://www.s5themes.com/forums/topic/my-image-and-gallery-posts-are-not-working/

Not sure they are related but just in case, check if  anything changes on your issue.

Jackpot

Hi Gabi,

i have replaced the file but my problem isn’t fixed.

The problem is on the section “screen layout” on the top of the editor post page.

In this section by flag i activate or deactivate the visualization box in the editor (for example YOAST Seo,Aside Settings,Quote Settings,Link Settings…).

The flag is active but the section aren’t visibile.

If i deflag and reflag the flag section, the section return visibile but if i save the draft and refresh the page, the section return not visibile.

I hope you’ll undertand.

Thx

LS

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Ok, can you pls indicate on what post formats does this happen? is it happening on standard post or on some others or on all ? We had some fileds hidding script there for some of the formats so we want to identify and know where to look further. Sorry we dont have an out-of-the-box solution, it is impossible to anticipate all the plugins implications 🙂 We need to see if this is an isolated issue for this plugin or a general issue.

Jackpot

Ok, i have checked.

1) New Page

By default the flags are active but the section aren’t visibile.

I deflag and reflag and the section are visibile.

If i put “save draft” the problem return, the flags are dectivate and the section aren’t visibile…

2) New Article

The problem it’s the same.

Now i have deactivate all plugin but the problem it’s same.

Thx

LS

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Now i’m confused. What do you mean the problem is still there when you deactivated plugins ? and what do you mean by flags ?

Wasnt this a plugin related issue ?

Jackpot

No Gabi,

this problem isn’t connect to plugin.

I have deactivate all the plugin for test but the problem it’s the same.

The flag is this

http://www.programmareitalia.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Impostazioni_Schermo_WordPress.jpg

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

We just released an update to the theme. Please download it, check the changelog file from theme’s page for files to be updated and let me know if you still have the problem. We tested on our side and after these fixes we didnt see it happen.

Jackpot

Gabi the best ! 😀

Problem fixed with rel 1.0.1

Thx

LS

Gabi Schiopu
    Keymaster

Whoohaaa! 🙂 Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

almasdar
    Participant

السياحة فى تركيا من اهم الامور التى اصبحت تشغل بال الكثيرين اليوم ، حيث انها فى تركيا سوف تجد السحر والجمال والابداع للمناظر الطبيعية وسوف تتعرف على الحضارات الاسلامية والتاريخ الاسلامي للدولة العثمانية
    لا تقف السياحة فى تركيا على الحضارة فقط بل على الاكلات والمطاعم والفنادق التركية والشوارع المذهلة وخصوصا خدمات فى تركيا عالية ورائعة ومميزة للغاية
    السياحة فى طرابزون من أهم المعالم السياحية المميزة جدا والتى يهتم جميع السياح من مختلف دول العالم بها . ينصح الجميع بالتعامل معها بشكل دائم.
    ومن أهم الخدمات والمناطق السياحية بدولة تركيا

السياحة في تركيا
    خدمات في تركيا

عقارات في تركيا
    الاسواق في اسطنبول
    جزر الاميرات في اسطنبول
    السفر الى تركيا
    برنامج سياحي في اسطنبول
    رحلات بورصة في تركيا
    السياحة في انطاليا

برنامج سياحي في تركيا
    دولة تركيا

شارع الاستقلال في تركيا
    شهر العسل في تركيا
    السياحة في طربزون

اماكن سياحية في طرابزون
    الاماكن السياحية في اوزنجول
    افضل فندق في اوزنجول

السياحة في طرابزون تركيا

اين تقع طرابزون

السياحة في تركيا اسطنبول
    السياحة في اوزنجول

مناطق سياحية في تركيا

افضل الاماكن السياحية في طرابزون

اجمل مناطق تركيا السياحية
    مناطق سياحية في طربون
    خدمات في طرابزون

<p>العاب بنات سهلة وبسيطة العبها الان في موقع العاب بنات فلاش اون لاين جديدة 2017
    <br />http://al3abbanat.info/
    <br />العاب بنات سهلة وبسيطة العبها الان في موقع العاب بنات فلاش اون لاين جديدة 2017
    <br />http://al3abbanat.info/cat-10.html
    <br />العاب طبخ Cooking Games العاب فلاش طبخ اون لاين 2017 من موقع العابك مجموعة كبيرة من العاب الطبخ سهلة للبنات فقط 2017 العاب طبخ بدون تحميل اون لاين 2017
    <br />http://al3abbanat.info/cat-2.html
    <br />العاب بنات افضل مجموعة من العاب البنات فلاش اون لاين 2017 العاب بنات جديدة 2017 العاب بنات من موقع العابك العاب فلاش 2017
    <br />http://al3abbanat.info/cat-8.html
    <br />العاب تلبيس من موقع العابك للبنات والاطفال الصغار اجمل العاب تلبيس 2017 سهلة مجموعة منوعة من العاب تلبيس بنات 2017
    </p></p>

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.