Site5

Menu

Support Forums

Add media not working

Home Forums SimpleBright Add media not working

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  sameer23 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The add media screen launches fine when trying to add an image to a portfolio piece via the ‘portfolio item image details’, however the “insert into post” but does an astonishing nothing. It used to work fine, broke out of seemingly nowhere, running wp3.5 (upgraded to see if it would fix) and NO plugins. Uploader works fine in 2011 theme so it is something theme specific…

ibnlyaman

I’m having the same problem in portfolio only, I can add media to the detail section where the txt and wswyg editor , but in the Portfolio item image detail,  when I click Add Portfolio Item Image weather I upload an image or chose an image from media library then click on insert to post the dialogue disappears but no image is showing.

I wonder if there is a solution.

thanks.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  ibnlyaman.

Bogdan Oasa
    Keymaster

Hello, can you please give us the URL to your website, or let us know what version of theme you have installed?

Thank you!

ibnlyaman

I’m using simplenbright wordpress 3.5 mu

http://www.biztobizdirect.com/wags

ibnlyaman

This is happening in portfolio and slide as well.

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey, can you give me more details ?, your browser type, your operating system etc. Actually I have tested on wp 3.5 and mu everythink is working fine.

ibnlyaman

I have tried with ubuntu 12.04 and Firefox, win7 and Firefox.

plug ins activated : contactform7,  contactform7 hidden fields, contactform7 send all fields, contactform7 phone module, contact form DB, indianic faq’s manager, W3TC Cache,

bsahin
    Keymaster

Please update all simplenbright/admin/ folder. Download a fresh copyn and then update them and try again. Let me know the results please.

ibnlyaman

Since I had a problem with my host server, I decided to migrate to a new host. I have a freshly installed WordPress MU installed the theme.

Now I can add pictures but:

no thumbnail showing and when i click on the link i get Image cannot be loaded. Make sure the path is correct and image exist.

check it out http://173.254.28.89/~biztobiz/wags/.

also thumbnail not showing.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  ibnlyaman.

bsahin
    Keymaster

Can you activate the SimplenBright again in your wp ? I’m seeing another theme.

ibnlyaman

ok, its activated.

I also have a problem with slider not shoing image when right click view image i get

A TimThumb error has occured
    The following error(s) occured:

Could not find the internal image you specified.

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hey you need to change permissions. Try setting timthumb.php file permissions to 755 your host not supported 777 for security reason. Also if not work after this you need to change a bit timthumb.

find this in timthumb.php:

if(stripos($real, $this->docRoot) === 0){

change by:

if(stripos($real, $this->docRoot) == 0){

Bogdan Oasa
    Keymaster

Yes, I just noticed that too. Try changing the permission of timthumb.php

ibnlyaman

HI,

changed permission of timthumb.php to 777 also  changed code above (they look the same to me) still not working. I’m getting

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

when right click on the slider.

bsahin
    Keymaster

Hi you should’nt set permissions to 0777. It should be 0755 also please turn back that code original. You should create ampty “cache” folder in theme directory.

simplenbright/timthumb.php > 0755
    simplenbright/cache/ > 0755simplenbright/cache/index.html > 0777

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.