Site5

Menu

Support Forums

_e("sentence")

Home Forums WP Anniversary _e("sentence")

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  happywheelsgame 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PtiGuibz

Hello,

I’m new to development in WP. I download this theme and I would put it in French. In my config file, the language is “fr_FR”. Some translations walk but not all. I watched, it’s because there arn’t in file “.po” . I’ve added the sentence with this translation and I reprocess the file in “.mo”.

But this still doesn’t work! Why?

For exemple, in the template “page.php” :
    The display is carried out like this : <p><? _e(“Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.”) ?></p>

Can you help me ?

Thx

PtiGuibz

almasdar
    Participant

برامج تحميل ، ان البرامج اليوم هى المحرك الأساسى للكمبيوتر حيث ان لكل شىء محرك ، لتصميم صورة رائعة تحتاج الى تحميل برنامج تعديل الصور مثل برنامج فوتوشوب الشهير التابع لأدوبي ، كذلك ان اردت مشاهدة فيديو رائع ، يمكنك ذلك من خلال تحميل برنامج يوتيوب لمشاهدة جميع الفيديوهات والقنوات الاخبارية والاحداث العالمية من خلالة ، وان كنت من محبى سماع الصوتيات والنغمات يمكنك ذلك من خلال تحميل برامج كمبيوتر.
    تنزيل بعض برامج الصوت مثل الريال بلاير او الميديا بلاير وغيرها من برامج الصوت المشهورة والمميزة ، لذلك سوف نرى ان جميع برامج الكمبيوتر هى محركات اساسية للوصول لهدف محدد وواضح ، وان كل شىء يحتاج الى برنامج للتعامل معه بشكل كامل وبامكانيات تجعلك تتحكم فيه بشكل شبه كلي ، لذلك ينصح جميع المستخدمين بتحميل البرامج التى تحتاجها بشكل يومى ، كما ان خبراء البرامج والكمبيوتر ينصحون دائما باعتبار الكمبيوتر هو ناقتك التى تحملك فى عالم الانترنت ، وينصحونك بعدم تحميل البرامج التى لا تحتاج لها ، وان لا تنزل البرامج الا التى تحتاجها وتستخدمها بشكل دائم ، وان هذا هو أفضل إستخدام للكمبيوتر للحفاظ عليه والاستمرار بشكل جيد ودائم .

تحميل متصفحات الأنترنت :
    يوجد العديد من المتصفحات الجيدة التي يمكنك استخدامها للتصفح فى المواقع ، ولكن سوف ننصحك بعدة برامج مميزات ومتصفحات رائعة اثبتت بالتجارب انها الأفضل على الاطلاق ، اهم هذه المتصفحات ، متصفح جوجل كروم ، متصفح فايرفوكس ، متصفح اوبرا .
    تطبيقات أندرويد :
    فى عالم الاندرويد سوف تجد ان برامج الاندرويد اصبحت هامة جدا وان تحميل تطبيقات الاندرويد وبرامج الاندرويد ، وخصوصا العاب الاندرويد التى أصبحت شبه واقعا مثل لعبة بوكيمون جو الشهيرة والتى ظهرت مؤخرا .
    اصبحت تحميل العاب من أكثر الاشياء بحثا وتحميلا فى هذا الوقت ، نظرا لسهولة اللعب ونتيجة ان العاب الاندرويد لا تحتاج الى جهاز كمبيوتر ، ولا تحتاج سوف الهاتف الذكي الذى تستخدمة بشكل دائم مما جعل اللعب اكثر متعة وسهولة ويمكنك ان تلعب هذه الالعاب فى السيارة او اثناء السفر او على الطائرة او فى اى وقت .

برامج اندرويد :
    أنصحك باستخدام العديد من برامج الاندرويد ، ولكن يوجد عدة برامج انصحك باستخدامها ، اهم هذه البرامج برنامج تطبيق واتس اب، برنامج لاين ، وتنزيل جميع تطبيقات الشات ، مثل تحميل فيس بوك ، تنزيل تويتر ، وغيرها من البرامج الهامة التى تستخدم فى التواصل الاجتماعى ، تحميل برنامج يوتيوب وتنزيل فيس بوك لايت ايضا فهو نسخة خفيفة لاستخدامه الفيس بشكل سريع وسهل ، تحميل برنامج ايمو وتنزيل برنامج تيليجرام ايضا فهو برنامج سريع مثل الواتس اب ،هذه البرامج الأكثر تحميلا فى تطبيقات الاندرويد والأيفون . برنامج تقطيع الفيديو من افضل البرامج فى قص الفيديوهات والتعديل عليها والتعلم المونتاج.

الخلاصة :
    يوجد العديد من البرامج الهامة والتى نرغب فى استخدامها ، ولكن اهم هذه البرامج التى ننصحك باستخدامها هى برنامج وينرار وهو برنامج مشهور فى فك وضغط الملفات لسهولة ارسالها واستلامها على الانترنت ، برنامج ياهو ماسنجر فهو أول ماسنجر ظهر فى عالم الاتصال على الانترنت . كما ننصحك بتحميل برنامج حجب المواقع الاباحية ايضا ، فهو برنامج هام جدا وعملي . يمكنك ايضا تحميل برنامج شير ات و برنامج الاذانلمعرفة مواقيت الصلاة . فهو من افضل البرامج الجديدة ايضا وننصح بتحميلة . وهذه تعتبر خلاصة لأفضل برامج تحميل كمبيوتر ويمكنك تحميل جميع هذه البرامج من الانترنت من خلال برنامج انترنت داونلود مانجر 2017 الجديد واخر نسخة .

mk5487
    Participant

Louis vuitton bags sale online under this kind of situation, China should introduce more of the world original designer brands and create national emerging brands, louis vuitton bags sale online louis vuitton discount provide more space and freedom for creators and supply a wide range of fashion consumption patterns for consumers. Traditional concept attaches great importance to the influence of luxury logo; in fact, the emerging brands should also be given attention, thus making a good environment for the existence of a large number of creative brands. Few brands open many chain shops in China; this act first goes against the principle of luxury, rare, precious and unique, which contributes the stereotyped fashion consumption in China.

Lots for instance it is certainly plausible all around the going to be the in louis vuitton bags sale online order to get have going to be the same troublesome experiences for those times when they putting it simple want to explore learn a good deal more about something like Phen375 fat burner. Believe a resource box and not,but take heart louis vuitton bags sale online best of the best too much info online everywhere over the this may not be always was able to find in louis vuitton bags sale online your before anything else a bit of search engine listings. It has to be that more often than not a the number of times change for instance louis vuitton factory outlet the way search engine algorithms ‘re written up to thereby your family are under no circumstances alone.

Red Wing 1412 Insulated Waterproof Boot1412s are the ultra work boot with a 2.0 Supersole for improved wear and comfort, full grain waterproof leather, soft toe and 8-inch height for extended wear and warmth. Guys working outside, in construction or with chemicals, oil or gas are covered in these high quality and performance boots. For guys in high rises, their neutral color goes well with khakis, jeans, tees and button-up shirts. louis vuitton bags sale online

A modeling organization would have a Clothing logo that was limited to that certain agency. Absolutely, we have all perceived of Louis Vuitton, Prada, and conduit whose exclusive Clothing logos were individually belongs to almost like a private domain. Will you have an elite Clothing logo for your own Clothing logo line? Maybe your business will be a modeling bureau for which you will need an exclusive Clothing logo design.

The circumference and length of Bali bra will be based all louis vuitton bags sale online over the the girth and length having to do with a multi function woman breasts. There are different kinds of brassieres along with not the same thing sizes and shapes having to do with a multi function woman breasts. The band length and girth perhaps be the circumference above going to be the do louis vuitton bags sale online you feel which does certainly not include going to be the breast louis vuitton bags sale online

happywheelsgame
    Participant

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in. The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence . I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me.geometry dash happy wheels dumb ways to die fireboy and watergirl 4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.